Indaver uses integrated and uniform management systems. These systems ensure the safety, quality, reliability and traceability of all processes and firmly embed our sustainable approach throughout the organisation.
Indaver’s integrated management systems guarantee that its organisation is prepared for further growth and more complex services. We continuously monitor and review our procedures and processes to:
- ensure that our systems function effectively;
- prevent environmental damage;
- provide a quality service to customers and a quality workplace for our employees.
Indaver has a maximum level of automation and integration of its various business processes. This provides Indaver with an accurate view of the waste to be processed and guarantees its customers complete traceability of their waste flows, at all times.
We have opted for certified management systems, both at our own sites and at those of Total Waste Management customers. With certification by an independent external certification agency, a third-party expert confirms that our management systems are operating correctly. We have ISO 9001 and/or ISO 14001 certificates for the majority of our sites, and a VCA**/OHSAS18001 certificate for the operations we carry out on customer sites. Indaver will be switching to the international OHSAS 18001 standard for its safety management system in all countries.
Our quality department (QESH) is responsible for assessing whether Indaver’s operations, and those of our partners, are performed in compliance with codes of best practice, operational procedures, legislation and the various accreditations and licences. The QESH team:
- ensures that all our operating procedures are kept up-to-date;
- tracks any revisions and communicates these clearly to the rest of the organisation and subcontractors;
- ensures that these procedures are adhered to by all staff, initiating corrective actions for any non-conformity.