We’re always looking for people who share our values and bring new ideas and experience to Indaver. We welcome your application too.
In the right-hand column you can click through to job openings in the other regions.
Customer Logistics Administrator
Indaver leads the field in sustainable waste management in Europe, with facilities and operations in Belgium, Germany, Ireland and the Netherlands. We take a long view, which is why sustainability is at the core of our business and also our company culture.
Our trademark is delivering high quality, cost effective services in the municipal, industrial and specialist hazardous waste market across Ireland. Our waste-to-energy facility in Meath is the first of its kind on the island of Ireland. We process over 220,000t of residual waste each year and produce electricity to power 22,000 homes annually. Overview of the role:
The Customer Order Management Administrator position takes responsibility for organizing collections and transport of waste from customer sites to the end destination in an efficient manner to meet customer requirements, ensuring all legislation is complied with.
Role and Responsibilities
- Organizing incoming requests, processing orders and communicating with customers to guarantee customer satisfaction whilst ensuring compliance with ADR/IMDG.
- Ensure efficient processing of incoming orders in order to meet customer demand within the intended time frame.
- Ensure correct flow of information to invoicing is followed allowing for efficient processing.
- Communicating any relevant information to your team leader and updating customer profile when required.
- Give feedback to relevant internal departments in the case of problems with order creation, and following through on this until resolved.
- Ensuring maximisation of the synergy between what is possible in SAP and customer/Commercial requirements in the case of tenders/implementation of new customers.
- Carrying out administrative tasks to support account managers with their own specific set of customers.
Experience and qualifications
- Leaving Cert minimum or equivalent
- FETAC level 7 in Logistics and Supply Chain management will be considered an advantage
- 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- DGSA / IMDG will be considered an advantage
- Computer skills & SAP (SAP Experience would be a benefit but not necessary)
- Good Verbal Communication
Taking care of our colleagues is of most importance to us:
At Indaver we provide an excellent range of benefits to provide our colleagues with the additional support and flexibility to enable a truly enjoyable work life balance.
Our broad range of attractive benefits enable our colleagues to enjoy life at any stage while growing a career path, with benefits such as:
- Competitive Salaries
- Very attractive pension scheme
- Paid Private Healthcare
- Paid family leave
- Increasing Annual leave with service
- Paid Educational, study and exam leave to support further learnings
- Long service rewards
- Tax saver and Cycle to work scheme
- Paid parking
- Death in Service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Supporting your work life balance
- Flexibility of working hours
- Physical and mental wellness programmes, influenza vaccination. Fresh fruit, running and sports clubs, social events and more.