We’re always looking for people who share our values and bring new ideas and experience to Indaver. We welcome your application too.
In the right-hand column you can click through to job openings in the other regions.
Indaver leads the field in sustainable waste management in Europe. Our trademark is delivering high quality services across Ireland. Our waste-to-energy facility in Meath produces enough electricity to power 22,000 homes annually. We take a long view, which is why sustainability is at the core of our business and also our company culture.
The position takes responsibility for the coordination and completion of maintenance activities in a timely manner on the site within budget, operating strictly to internal and external H&S regulations and guidelines, including control of contractors.
The position takes responsibility for supporting the processing of material through the Solvent Recovery Plant in an efficient cost effective and safe manner as planned and instructed by the Technical Manager.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead the planning and scheduling of the maintenance activities at the facility to comply both internal standards and external regulations / guidelines.
- Preparation, updating and execution of preventive and periodic maintenance programs.
- The use of the SAP PM system as support and follow-up tool for the maintenance activities.
- Preparation and execute continuous improvement project activities.
- Support the processing of material through the Solvent Recovery Plant in an efficient cost effective and safe manner.
Experience and qualifications
- Degree in an Engineering discipline or trade equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of a maintenance planning tool / application.
- Leadership ability with a hands-on type approach
- Experience of MS applications & PC based applications.
- Experience in the field of electrical and mechanical maintenance.
- Project Management experience is desirable.
Taking care of our colleagues is of most importance to us.
At Indaver we provide an excellent range of benefits to provide our colleagues with the additional support and flexibility to enable a truly enjoyable work life balance.
Our broad range of attractive benefits enable our colleagues to enjoy life at any stage while growing a career path, with benefits such as:
• Competitive Salaries with excellent shift allowance where relevant
• Very attractive pension scheme
• Paid Private Healthcare
• Paid Maternity leave
• Paid Paternity leave
• Increasing Annual leave linked with service
• Paid Educational support for external further learnings,
• Paid study and exam leave
• Long service rewards
• Tax saver scheme for public transport
• Cycle to work scheme
• Paid parking
• Death in Service Insurance provided