We’re always looking for people who share our values and bring new ideas and experience to Indaver. We welcome your application too.
In the right-hand column you can click through to job openings in the other regions.
Indaver leads the field in sustainable waste management in Europe. Our trademark is delivering high quality services across Ireland. Our waste-to-energy facility in Meath produces enough electricity to power 22,000 homes annually.
We take a long view, which is why sustainability is at the core of our business and also our company culture. We are looking to expand their team to facilitate growth. This is an ideal opportunity for highly motivated individuals who want to learn new skills and develop in their career.
Overview of the role
As an E&I Technician, you'll be a member of our electrical and instrumentation team and be responsible for carrying out E&I Activities at the Meath WTE Plant.
- Troubleshooting of technical breakdowns, work preparation, material reservation and execution of repair activities.
- Identification of required safety measures for maintenance activities
- Preparation, update and execution of preventive and periodic maintenance programs.
- Reviewing of available spare parts and the creation of new warehouse articles
- Using of the SAP PM system as support and follow-up tool for the maintenance activities.
- Preparation and execution of small sized improvement and project activities.
- Completed apprenticeship in Electrical, Instrumentation or Electrical & Instrumentation or an Ordinary Bachelor Degree in an Electrical Engineering course.
- General electrical & instrumentation experience (motors, control circuits, frequency converters, electro interlocking systems, relays control systems) and Instrumentation (transmitters, PLC interfacing, wiring and interlocking
- Experience with emissions monitoring systems.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of a planning tool/application.
- Knowledge and experience of MS applications & PC based applications
- Knowledge and experience with the SAP
Taking care of our colleagues is of most importance to us
At Indaver we provide an excellent range of benefits to provide our colleagues with the additional support and flexibility to enable a truly enjoyable work life balance.
Our broad range of attractive benefits enable our colleagues to enjoy life at any stage while growing a career path, with benefits such as:
• Competitive Salaries with excellent shift allowance where relevant
• Very attractive pension scheme
• Paid Private Healthcare
• Paid Maternity leave
• Paid Paternity leave
• Increasing Annual leave linked with service
• Paid Educational support for external further learnings,
• Paid study and exam leave
• Long service rewards
• Tax saver scheme for public transport
• Cycle to work scheme
• Paid parking
• Death in Service Insurance provided
Supporting your work life balance
We believe in promoting the health and well-being of our colleagues at work, also at home.
We strive to attract and retain the best and to do this we support our colleagues to meet the challenges of busy working lives through providing:
• Flexibility of working hours
• Home/Remote working options