We’re always looking for people who share our values and bring new ideas and experience to Indaver. We welcome your application too.
In the right-hand column you can click through to job openings in the other regions.
Have you ever considered the benefits of working in an industry that fully supports and contributes towards Scotland’s Zero Waste Vision?
Are you eager to work with a company that genuinely offers long term career stability, progression and actively encourages a work-life balance?
In January 2022 Indaver UK begins operations at our NESS project in Aberdeen, a new-state-of the-art facility producing renewable energy for export to the national grid as well as heating for the local district.
As part of this much anticipated launch we are keen to hear from experienced and results oriented Production Operators to be part of a team delivering the safe operation of the facility.
Ideally you will have a background in energy generation/ transmission or some other form of continuous process, operating within an Integrated Safe System of Work, however at Indaver we firmly believe in the value you can bring from other industries so encourage you to apply if you are confident you can demonstrate the right technical knowledge and aptitude for this type of role.
If you are looking for a fresh challenge and wish to progress to a high growth industry that offers real stability and career advancement, as well benefitting the local community, then click the link below to apply.
Role and Responsibilities
The Production Operator works within a shift rota system and in conjunction with the Shift Team Leader and Deputy Team Leader is responsible for all production and operational coordination activities required to operate the NESS facility.
- Work flexibly within and across Production Shift Teams to deliver operational excellence across all facility operations
- Coordination of all production and material handling processes within the facility
- Monitoring and management of personal safety measures, driving a safety-first culture to maintain technical and operational safety at all times
- Delivery of annual production elements; Waste Throughput, Electricity Export & Heat Take-off
- Management of bunker levels and conditions to maximise homogeneity of waste and efficient operations within the tipping hall
- Operate within the electronic Permit to Work and associated safety systems as an Authorised Person
- SVQ/HNC/HND educated in a technical or process related area of study but applicable experience will be acceptable in lieu of qualifications.
- Knowledge and experience of computer-based interfaces, ideally those that operate some form of control function
- Interest in, and understanding of, complex multi-faceted mechanical and/or electrical systems
- Demonstrating concern for people, safety and the environment
Taking care of our colleagues is of upmost importance to us, at Indaver we provide an excellent range of benefits to provide our colleagues with the additional support and flexibility to enable a truly enjoyable work life balance. Our range of benefits enable our colleagues to enjoy life at any stage while growing a career path, including:
- Attractive Pension scheme
- Paid training with study and exam leave
- Long service rewards, including increased Annual Leave
- Cycle to work scheme