We’re always looking for people who share our values and bring new ideas and experience to Indaver. We welcome your application too.
In the right-hand column you can click through to job openings in the other regions.
Maintenance Technician – Electrical
In January 2022 Indaver UK begins operations at our NESS project in Aberdeen, a new state-of the-art facility producing energy for export to the national grid as well as heat for the local district for future generations to come.
As part of this much anticipated launch we would like to hear from knowledgeable and motivated Maintenance Technicians from an Electrical, Control and Instrumentation background.
You don’t need to have worked in our sector before, we can provide the right training to ensure we get you up to speed, but if you enjoy the camaraderie of a close team, possess the right technical aptitude, and enjoy using your problem-solving skills to present solutions to new challenges and puzzles, then we want to hear from you.
Individuals that typically integrate well into this type of role include technicians that have knowledge and experience of complex integrated plant and equipment, commonly found within continuous process industries, for example power generation, cement and petrochemical.
Overall, you will be an essential part of the safe and operational success of the facility and at Indaver we recognise the contribution our colleagues make across the company. We offer a refreshing approach to job stability with realistic career prospects and advancement within your field of expertise along with a company culture that actively promotes a work life balance.
Role and Responsibilities
The Maintenance Technician - EC&I will be responsible for the execution of all front line electrical, control system and instrumentation maintenance activities across the process, building and site systems that comprise the NESS facility.
- Ensure works are executed in accordance with Indaver Safe System of Work
- Maintenance of the facility using best Indaver/Industry practices
- Collaborative delivery of maintenance services within the facility
- Execution of all preventive, predictive and reactive maintenance activities
- Work with and support external maintenance service providers operating within the facility
- Delivery of services within an Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Execution of planned and unplanned shut-down activities
- Experience gained in a maintenance, construction and/or engineering services environment
- Proven maintenance experience within a complex operational environment, specific Furnace/Boiler and/or rotating equipment experience a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of Distributed Control System and PLC’s an advantage, but not essential as training can be provided.
- Familiarity with Low, Medium and High Voltage switching and control equipment an advantage, but training can be provided
- Knowledge of SAP beneficial
Taking care of our colleagues is of upmost importance to us, at Indaver we provide an excellent range of benefits to provide our colleagues with the additional support and flexibility to enable a truly enjoyable work life balance. Our range of benefits enable our colleagues to enjoy life at any stage while growing a career path, including:
- Attractive Pension scheme
- Paid training with study and exam leave
- Long service rewards, including increased Annual Leave
- Cycle to work scheme