We’re always looking for people who share our values and bring new ideas and experience to Indaver. We welcome your application too.
In the right-hand column you can click through to job openings in the other regions.
Production Team Leader
Do you believe in a sustainable energy future, using your expertise and knowledge to successfully lead a team that ultimately benefits the local community and contributes to Zero Waste Scotland?
Have you worked or are you considering working in the sustainable energy industries?
In January 2022 Indaver UK begins operations at our NESS project in Aberdeen, a new state-of the-art facility producing energy for export to the national grid as well as heat for the local district to support future generations to come.
As part of this exciting development, we would like to speak to experienced production shift personnel keen to take up the challenge of leading a team of Production Operators, providing mentorship and guidance to the team while ensuring the safe and efficient delivery of the facility operations.
You will be an integral part of the launch as well as the ongoing success of the facility and we are welcoming applications from existing Production Shift Leaders looking for a fresh challenge; however, if you feel you are ready to take the natural step up from an experienced Production Operator or similar responsibility into a leadership role, then we want to hear from you!
At Indaver all our employees have their own role to play in our success, we involve our people in the decision-making process and give them the autonomy and the authority to do their work effectively. If you want to progress to a high growth industry that offers genuine career stability and advancement, then click the link below to apply.
The Production Shift Team Leader operates within a 5-shift rota system (24/7 operation) and is responsible for all production and operational coordination activities required to operate the NESS facility in a safe, efficient and compliant manner.
- Identification, design, implementation and management of Process and Operational Safety Plans
- Monitoring and management of the technical and operational safety of the facility, driving e a “Safety First” culture
- Operate as a Super-User within the facility electronic Permit to Work and associated safety systems
- Control of facility operational parameters within design limits and normal operational ranges to deliver stable and efficient operations.
- Coordination with the maintenance team and facilitation of maintenance activities within the facility
- Coordination and facilitation of external agency compliance monitoring operations
- Participate in the development, control and optimisation of operational budgets in conjunction with the Production Manager
- Educated in a technical or process related area of study but significant applicable experience will be acceptable in lieu of qualifications.
- Proven operational shift experience within a power generation or continuous process industry.
- Knowledge and experience within a High Temperature Continuous Process environment ( for example: metallurgy, power generation, cement industry, petrochemicals)
- Focussed on achieving results through continuous improvement
Taking care of our colleagues is of upmost importance to us, at Indaver we provide an excellent range of benefits to provide our colleagues with the additional support and flexibility to enable a truly enjoyable work life balance. Our range of benefits enable our colleagues to enjoy life at any stage while growing a career path, including:
- Pension scheme
- Paid study and exam leave
- Long service rewards, including increased Annual Leave
- Cycle to work scheme