We’re always looking for people who share our values and bring new ideas and experience to Indaver. We welcome your application too.
In the right-hand column you can click through to job openings in the other regions.
Maintenance Team Leader EC&I
In January 2022, Indaver UK begins operations at our NESS project in Aberdeen, a state-of the-art facility producing energy for export to the national grid as well as providing heating for the local district for future generations to come.
As part of this exciting initiative, we would like to speak to experienced Maintenance Team Leaders from Electrical, Control & Instrumentation backgrounds, confident of taking up the challenge of leading a small, dedicated team of front-line Maintenance Technicians. You will be using your background knowledge, expertise and leadership acumen to provide mentorship and guidance to your team while ensuring safe and efficient maintenance activities across all of the process, building and site systems that comprise the NESS facility.
You will be an integral part of the launch and ongoing success of the facility and we are welcoming applications from existing Maintenance Team Leaders seeking a fresh challenge, or, if you feel you are ready to take the natural step up from an experienced Maintenance Technician or similar responsibility into a leadership role, then we want to hear from you!
At Indaver all our employees have their own role to play in our success, we involve our people in the decision-making process and give you the autonomy and the authority to do your work effectively. If you want to make the transition to a high growth industry that offers genuine career stability and progression, then click the link below to apply.
The Maintenance Team Leader EC&I will be responsible for the execution of all front-line Electrical, Control and Instrumentation maintenance activities across the NESS facility, driving compliance and high levels of operational availability.
- All works are executed in accordance with the Indaver Safe System of Work
- Maintenance of the facility using best practice in compliance with all relevant environmental, legal, license and internal norms
- Leading, developing and motivating the EC&I Maintenance Technicians
- Provide visible leadership in all activities and ensure personnel carrying out maintenance activities are appropriately trained and competent
- Development of apprentices and succession planning within the team in conjunction with the Maintenance Manager
- Coordination and execution of planned and unplanned shutdown activities and external maintenance support services
- Participate in the recruitment, planning and management of maintenance team personnel in conjunction with the Maintenance Manager
- Experience gained in a maintenance, construction and/or engineering services environment
- Proven maintenance background within a complex operational environment (Oil & Gas, Power Generation, and Industrial Process), including leading small workgroups
- Knowledge of Distributed Control System and PLC’s would be an advantage
- Familiarity with HV switching and control concepts an advantage, but training can be provided
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of complex integrated plant and equipment commonly found within continuous process industries
Taking care of our colleagues is of upmost importance to us, at Indaver we provide an excellent range of benefits to provide our colleagues with the additional support and flexibility to enable a truly enjoyable work life balance. Our range of benefits enable our colleagues to enjoy life at any stage while growing a career path, including:
- Attractive Pension scheme
- Paid training with study and exam leave
- Long service rewards, including increased Annual Leave
- Cycle to work scheme