We’re always looking for people who share our values and bring new ideas and experience to Indaver. We welcome your application too.
In the right-hand column you can click through to job openings in the other regions.
Indaver leads the field in sustainable waste management in Europe and our trademark is the delivery of high quality, cost effective services across municipal, industrial and specialist hazardous waste markets.
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Manager to be based at our NESS Energy from Waste Facility located in Aberdeen, which will process non-recyclable waste from Aberdeen City, Aberdeenshire and Moray councils, and will produce both electricity for the national grid and heat for a local district heating network.
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for all maintenance and equipment compliance activities required to operate the NESS facility in a safe, efficient and compliant manner, by achieving high levels of operational availability and stability in furtherance of Scotland’s vision of becoming a Zero Waste Society.
The Maintenance Manager will also be responsible for the development and management of a small team of front line maintenance personnel, and the oversight and coordination of a wide range of specialist vendors and sub-contractors engaged in the maintenance and operability of the facility.
Required skills for the role
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Passion for the health and safety of people, plant, equipment and the environment, and a desire to embed that culture widely across the facility.
- Minimum 10-years of relevant experience in a complex engineering/industrial environment, at least 5 of which will have been as part of a local Management Team and leading people in the delivery of maintenance excellence.
- Extensive knowledge of equipment, systems and documentation associated with the transformation of energy.
- Strong project management skills, an eye for detail and a desire to drive improvements.
- Excellent people skills coupled with a focus on developing the team.
Taking care of our colleagues is of most importance to us.
At Indaver we provide an excellent range of benefits to provide our colleagues with the additional support and flexibility to enable a truly enjoyable work life balance.
Permanent Full Time