When it comes to waste treatment, both businesses and governments want value for money: the most reliable and efficient solution at the best price. They want to be sure that their waste is being sustainably, safely and properly treated. In addition, recovery of materials and energy are becoming increasingly important.
Indaver can offer its customers top-quality solutions that reduce the costs of their waste management and limit risk. We adhere to all legal requirements, but we also go one step further. Thanks to our in-depth knowledge of the best available technology, of the evolution of the market and of legislation, we always guarantee the best result.
Indaver uses its ’10 Codes of Good Practice’ as a reference for the selection of the most appropriate treatment method and for the approval of third-party installations and logistics. Indaver expects from its employees, suppliers, partners and contractors that every action, operation, decision and practice will comply with these codes of good conduct.
- Act according to the correct interpretation of the EU definition of waste.
- Treat waste in dedicated and compliant facilities.
- Don't dilute waste, it's no solution.
- Guarantee quality, segregate waste at source.
- Organics: destroy if hazardous; recover energy and material if possible.
- Ensure that no hazardous components enter the food or product chain.
- Be transparent in the way you treat waste, ensure full traceability.
- Treat waste in state-of-the-art facilities using best available technology.
- Treat waste in compliant and sustainable recovery: no sham recovery.
- Comply fully with transboundary shipment of waste: no tool for eco-dumping.