Indaver makes strategic choices for its growth, always remaining faithful to its own values, based on its aim of sustainable waste management. In addition, the customers' needs and society's expectations are paramount. We provide a business environment in which creativity can flourish so that we can continuously improve our processes and our service provision.
Indaver is a values-driven company. All actions of the company and its employees must align with these values. They are a reflection of what we consider to be truly important.
- Demonstrating concern for people, safety and the environment: we want to operate in a way that is safe, socially responsible and sustainable, with minimal impact from our activities on our surroundings.
- Building relationships based on mutual trust: mutual trust is the basis, personal reliability and integrity are the requirements for an enduring relationship with each of our stakeholders.
- Ensuring transparency in communications and actions: "We say what we do and do what we say." This is our recipe for enduring relationships of trust with all our stakeholders.
- Concentrating on achieving results: we are result-oriented and cost-efficient in everything we do. We strive to achieve the optimal balance for our customers between substantive added value and total cost.
- Continuously improving: we constantly evaluate, check and optimise our service provision, operation and processes.
We always employ the best available technology, in order to minimise impact on people and the environment and to maximise recovery of materials and energy. We monitor the safety of our employees and the environment. We work professionally and transparently and comply with standards and legislation.
Integrity and social responsibility are essential to doing business in a complex world. Indaver aims to be transparent about its ambitions and about how it fulfils them. This means all of its stakeholders know what they can expect from Indaver and, conversely, what we expect of them.
The company code sets out our mission, our most important values, our responsibilities to stakeholders and the standards and rules that apply to every Indaver employee. So it demonstrates what we stand for and how we distinguish ourselves.
Our company code includes guidelines and rules that describe the behaviour Indaver expects for each core value, according to the target group: customer, employee, local authority, supplier, shareholder and the community. These guidelines are like a mirror that we hold up to ourselves and each other every day.
Indaver’s management has to lead by example and enforce compliance of our corporate values. We stimulate our managers to get the best out of themselves and their teams and to keep an open mind for creative solutions, whilst staying realistic about their added value and implementation conditions. For that purpose, we have set up the leadership programme, Leading by Triple C: Care, Connect, Coach. This training programme reinforces our corporate culture of creativity and innovation.
We set the standard for waste management by continuously improving the performance, efficiency and safety of our services in order to increase customer satisfaction. We work together throughout the regions to optimise operational efficiency and processes. Our goal is the continuous improvement of our quality and customer satisfaction.
We create a climate in which our employees acquire and share knowledge, which is used for devising innovative solutions, for researching and testing – until we are certain that these solutions are better than their previous ones: safer, more sustainable and more economically sound.